Monday, January 17, 2011

My Educational Aspiration for 2011



Everyone have they on personality, from the character can make   aspiration for some people. For me, the people make my aspiration are my father, because he so cool and relax to solving problem. He also so heroic takes jeopardy for him live. In his live, never give up whatever happen and must take a risk for triumphant be in this world.

Moreover, when I did not have any feeling or none courage for study, I always remember about him. Then my strength of mind for study will come and I will draw to a close what I did not have done for my work. Furthermore, he always gives support and reminds me. It’s not easy to be easy and it’s not so hard to become hard. He always remind me lake that.


When we have an icon in our daily live, we will become so strength of mind to a work and will not give up in our live. Last but no lists, my educational aspiration for 2011 are my father and he is always my aspiration. Never change from I know him. LoVe u  FoR eVeR mY LOvely DaD.           

3 comments: